Recognition

virginie.adam

Spread the love

Over the summer, I have been finishing some work in the lab for one of my main projects. While I spent about a year making and optimizing vector constructs for my experiments, the second phase of my project, assessing them in vivo, went a lot faster. Within a few weeks, there was strong evidence the vaccine worked (in mice, let’s not get ahead of ourselves! ;). I varied the conditions and established the minimal required dose, I set up additional controls, and I asked a collaborator to validate the efficacy in his hands. The data were convincing, not least for my PI.